Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HENLE LATIN I

HENLE LATIN I:

This class is for students seventh grade and up and will focus on Latin grammar, vocabulary and translation. The class will also explore English derivatives that come from Latin.

Students do not need any prior foreign language experience. However, they should have a good knowledge of English grammar.

Students will use the Henle First Year Latin text. The class will meet twice a week for thirty weeks.

Mrs. Sheppard will provide quizzes, tests and study plans. Successful completion of this class will yield one high school foreign language credit.
TEXTs NEEDED: Henle Latin First Year; Henle Grammar.

For a limited time, all classes are $300/year plus a $50 registration fee. This fee will increase (date to be announced.)

Mondays and Wednesdays
2:00--2:55 PM(EST)Henle Latin I

Tuesdays and Thursdays
2:00 - 3:15 (EST) Henle Latin I

1 comment:

  1. Just browsing through, and the name Magistra Sheppard caught my eye. It is wonderfully reminiscent of my past Latin tutors: Magister Trembath and Magister Wall.

    ReplyDelete